Shop Technician 1, On Call
SolotechLas Vegas, NV
Part Time Job
***Please note that this is a permanent, on call position***
Reporting directly to the department's Supervisor, the technician must prepare the rented equipment and put them back in the inventory in the space provided.
- With the cooperation of the Shop Technician 2 or 3 and according to the purchase order, prepare basic orders, scan them and put them inside the transport case;
- Ensure all required accessories to operate the equipment are included (ex.: wiring, adapter, PSU, bracket, remote control, etc.);
- Perform check tests in order to make sure the equipment works well;
- Clean and conduct a visual inspection of the equipment;
- Upgrade the items (ex.: paint, cleaning, etc.);
- Follow the quality and preparation standards of the company and/or industry;
- All other related tasks;
- May be asked to work within the following departments; sound, lighting, video and rigging.
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years of pertinent experience;
- OSHA 30;
- Knowledge of different technical equipment;
- Knowledge in electricity and network;
- Possess a permit for operating a forklift and/or an aerial lift, and a training on working at heights (an asset);
- Able to modify and design CAD plans with AutoCAD software (an asset);
- Knowledge of specialized technical software (an asset);
- Be flexible regarding the working schedule;
- Team-work oriented and good cooperation spirit;
- Autonomy and sense of responsibilities;
- Ability to work under pressure and capacity to adapt to change.
Solotech is 40 years of expertise in serving clients and artists in the audiovisual field on a local, national and international scale. Solotech is a leader for integrating the most advanced technology within the entertainment industry and is a leading partner in bringing innovative permanent installation projects to fruition. With a team of nearly 1000 employees in 8 offices across Canada and the United States, Solotech is experiencing rapid growth, thus offering a dynamic work environment with many exciting professional challenges and opportunities for development.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online