Entertainment Attorney Assistant
Sloss Eckhouse LawCoNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Sloss Eckhouse LawCo, a boutique entertainment law firm, is seeking an Assistant to support our Attorneys. Founded in 1993, the firm represents clients in all aspects of motion picture, television and new media financing, production and distribution, including actors, writers, directors and producers, as well as production companies, financiers and television networks.
Responsibilities in this role include:
• Field calls, schedule meetings, coordinate travel and manage correspondence.
• Provide excellent external client service and professionalism.
• Draft routine correspondence and proofread/edit documents and agreements.
• Manage documents and track relevant legal milestone dates.
• Work in a team environment and provide support to multiple legal staff including assisting with overflow work.
• Bachelor's degree.
• One year administrative experience preferred.
• Excellent computer and researching skills.
• Experience and comfort with Microsoft office products.
• Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion.
• High level of organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Superior grammar, editing and proofreading abilities.
• Strong interest in the business side of entertainment.
The position is full time (10:30-6:30pm) with generous health, vision, dental, 401k benefits, as well as paid vacation.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online