Intern - Music Marketing
Slay SonicsCulver City, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Slay Sonics is the music arm of Bancs Media, a powerhouse digital marketing agency specializing in artist/music exposure for both up and coming as well as established artists. We slay for our artists when it comes to Spotify playlists, Social Marketing, SEO, Syncs, Blogs & PR and more.
Artist Exposure through placements and digital marketing is the key to breaking into today's market. Some of our current and past clients/collaborators include Lil' Wayne, Britney Spears, Justin Bieber, Nipsey Hussel, Matisyahu, and Christina Milian.
This is a rare opportunity to take part in all aspects of the industry from A to Z. This internship is perfect for anyone interested in music, film, sales, PR, graphic design, and marketing.
- Curate Spotify playlists and song placements
- Sell syncs to potential and existing clients via various sales channels
- Manage and maintain client relationships
- Develop sync roster by contacting potential artists & bands
- Serve as liaison between artists, sync managers, and clients
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Oversee content production (adverts, videos, social media, and online PR stunts)
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video etc.).
- Manage PR/Social Media projects
- Devise marketing/PR strategies (content, etc.)
- Build relationships with the media
- Write press releases
- Write reports on media coverage data
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company's social content
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
Experience in the entertainment industry is a plus.
* Currently pursuing college degree --- music-related field a plus but not necessary
* Sales/Marketing focus
* At least 6 months of work experience
* Desire to learn and highly motivated to succeed
* Team-player attitude (No drama)
While this is an unpaid internship, selected applicants will have unique opportunities for growth within the music and marketing industries as well as various opportunities to earn commissions and bonuses.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online