Summer Intern - Talent Management and Production
Slash Management LLCLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/7/2021 8:09:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Summer Intern - Talent Management and Production jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Summer Intern - Talent Management and Production postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Summer Intern - Talent Management and Production?
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Slash Management is looking for a highly motivated intern interested in learning about talent management and production focused in digital entertainment, music, and TV. Interns would have specific duties, deadlines and take full responsibility for their projects. A commitment of 12-20 hours per week is required, for a minimum of 3 months. This is a in person position with production experience opportunities and is an unpaid internship. Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or trade school and must be eligible for school credit.
The Intern's duties are as follows:
- Intern will be responsible for updating Talent Tracking Grids
- Intern will be responsible for sending daily news roundup emails
- Intern will be responsible for company admin duties
- Intern will be given the option to work with managers on projects of interest
- Self driven and proactive
- Working knowledge of Google Suite programs, particularly Google Sheets
- Strong work ethic and ability to meet timely deadlines
- Interest in marketing, promotions and social media
- Ability to work at offices in West Hollywood
- Keen organizational and multi-tasking skills