Intern - Social Media
Skybound GamesLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Are you a gamer? Do you love posting on Reddit or Twitter about the latest game releases? Getting into deep discussions with other fans over the best way to speed-run a complicated RPG? Skybound Games is looking for a passionate, hard-working intern to work with our social team! Skybound Games, the video and tabletop gaming division of Skybound Entertainment, works on a huge array of fantastic titles like Telltale's The Walking Dead, Slime Rancher, Superfight, and much more! Ideal candidates will be savvy with social media, with some prior experience preferred (classes and previous internships count). This is an awesome opportunity to get your feet wet in social media management.
Candidates MUST be able to receive college credit and intern in our LA-based offices twice a week.
Learning Opportunities (incl. but not limited to):
• Gain first-hand experience with community and social media management at a gaming publisher by interacting with our awesome fan communities on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, etc.
• Learn and/or develop skills in useful tools like Microsoft Office, social media management systems, project management software, data analytics, Adobe Suite, and more!
• Participate in brainstorms for a variety of upcoming events, campaigns, and game releases
• Go behind-the-scenes in the gaming world and learn how to monitor the shifting tides and trends of an exciting industry
• Interns will also be provided the opportunity to go through a resume workshop, attend an interview seminar, and get advice how to look for and apply for industry jobs post-college.
• Applicants should be highly driven and self-motivated
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient with Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Microsoft Office
• Experience with YouTube, Twitch and livestreaming a big plus +
• Love for video and/or board games is desired, but you don't have to be an expert!
About Skybound Games:
Skybound Games is a division of Skybound Entertainment that publishes videogames and tabletop games, focusing on unique and exceptional independently developed IP. Skybound Games expanded into the videogames space in 2018, led by CEO Ian Howe. The current slate of games includes Slime Rancher by Monomi Park, Skullgirls by Lab Zero Games, and Death's Gambit with Adult Swim Games and White Rabbit. Skybound Games also took ownership of Telltale's The Walking Dead in October 2018.
Job Code: GAMES SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP: Candidate Name
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online