Intern - Production
Skybound GamesLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Skybound Entertainment is offering a production focused internship for our publishing division. If you are passionate about games and are pursuing a career in this industry then come learn more about publishing titles across mobile, PC and consoles with us! We are a small, fast-paced, agile team in which you will participate in all facets of publishing from greenlights to go to market strategy two to three days a week.
• Learn and familiarize yourself with our IP and all products in production
• Participate and research industry landscape to analyze opportunity of market place for titles in production and consider production opportunities
• Learn and assist in the development and greenlighting process for potential new products and developers
• Learn and assist with the cycles of contracts, concepts, development, go to market, release management and distribution channels
• Participate, coordinate & evaluate product quality, product operations and product performance data
• Observe and interact with senior leaders, development teams and external partners
• Must be eligible to receive college credit
• Self-motivated, professional and curiosity driven
• Strong organization and communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Suite
• Ability to play, analyze and provide feedback on titles in production
• Demonstrable problem-solving skills
Job Code: GAMES PRODUCTION INTERNSHIP: Candidate Name
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online