Social Community Manager
Signature Creative Inc.Los Angeles, CA
Our newly launched content/music label is seeking a community social media genius to be in charge of implementing our social initiatives. Work with platinum selling recording artist to launch new works. Super unique and creative opportunity to be part of an extremely imaginative and disrupted collective and wildly successful products.
This role will require someone with equal parts creativity and raw work ethic. You will need to thrive on uncertainty and be willing to adapt daily in a fast growth startup environment. A passion for people and communities that support music, entertainment and the arts is a must.
Along with music releases, the label will be launching in-depth multimedia projects in tandem with an art gallery / event space and a merch site.
There will be massive opportunity for growth within the label as your efforts help it expand. As this is the foundational stage of the Label, you will be a major voice and opinion on the direction and execution of productions. However, with great opportunity comes great responsibility. To succeed in this role, you will need to be fully committed to the vision of the Label and equipped with a pure desire to help it grow.
You will be getting your hands dirty growing a social media community and presence from the roots up; from developing Influencer relationships for label to Live-tweeting concerts and award shows to strategy and growth initiatives. We need a creative, hungry, fun-to-work with go-getter who will be a future leader in our company. Is that you?
Taking ownership of the entire lifecycle of Label's social engagement including strategy, reporting, planning, potential partnerships, content creation, on boarding, fan engagement, and social media channel moderation.
Help identify and track emerging platforms, trending topics, & artists and strategize creative solutions to create maximum exposure for label & artists.
Directly report to CEO with up to date analysis, project trends & recaps on all label-run campaigns & artist campaigns.
Collaborate with Content Intern and/or Video Team on creating content (social clips, banners, advertising units, pseudo videos, etc.), to support artist-specific campaigns.
Curate and update label websites.
Ideal Candidate should have:
• An attention to detail and ability to multitask; a real startup mentality
• Proven Hands on experience with social media management for brands
• Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
• Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
• Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter) and demonstrate ability to produce community management guidelines and documents that reflects the holistic understanding and implementation of the role of social media and its effects
• Actively participates in a wide variety of social media activities such as blogging, community development and management, social bookmarking, commenting, etc.
• Proficiency in Adobe suites, Microsoft products, basic html, coding, website development (i.e. WordPress, etc.)
• Marketing and Communications Degree preferred or equivalent experience
• Music & Entertainment background or startup and CPG.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online