TV & Film International Business Developer
Full Time Job
- Generate and prospect new leads over phone and email in international markets
- Negotiate and close new business deals with production companies and freelances
- Gather and analyze prospects needs
- Conduct Setkeeper demos to prospects according to their business needs
- Manage sales pipeline Develop relationships with existing clients and maintain customer loyalty
- Coordinate business and product setup with operations and product team
- Maximize revenue and profitability Collaborate with sales team around quarterly and annual targets
- Collect feedback from prospects and existing clients on new features/services and collaborate with product team to identify new opportunities
- You studied film or have 3 or more years of experience working in film/TV production as a Production Coordinator, UPM, Line Producer, 1st/2nd AD or similar positions
Required Language Skills:
- You have native proficiency in English
- You have astounding communication skills, written and oral
- You know how to write short and efficient emails in English
- You are an expert at pitching over the phone in English
- French is not a requirement
Other Skills required for this :
- You have prior experience in sales and experience with CRM systems
- You have a passion for technology and understand SaaS business models
- You have strong empathy and proven capacity for creating human connections with new people
- You know how to handle complex situation
- You are rigorous and meticulous
- You define yourself as a ''hunter'' -
- You love personal challenges and you love to work with goals
- You work well with others and you are open-minded
- You want to work in a startup environment and to revolutionize the entertainment industry?
- Contract: full-time - Excellent salary based on experience and competitive benefits: we cover 100% of employee health insurance premium, 100% paid transport between home and work, 5 weeks paid holidays. - This position is open to EU and non-EU candidates.
SetKeeper is the premier SaaS solution for TV and film production managers to save time in pre-production and production: easily watermark production documents, scripts, call sheets, keep control over document distribution, streamline location scouting and casting. SetKeeper also allows productions to share their dailies and cuts. Everything is made easier on all devices from pre-production to production with 7/7 customer support.
SetKeeper is being used by 10,000+ film and TV professionals worldwide on major shows and movies our website.
Interviews with selected candidates will be conducted over video-call.
This job is based in our corporate office located in central Paris, France. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online