Director of Operations
Select Management GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Successful talent management and entertainment company with a focus in digital seeks a Director of Operations to oversee operations of fast-growing Los Angeles-based organization. Reporting directly to the Partners, this role will oversee all aspects of finance, corporate planning, day-to-day operations, and human resources. The Director of Operations will be charged with translating goals into objectives for each business year and presenting long-term development plans.
• Provide tactical hands-on management of the company's day-to-day operations
• Develop, monitor, and implement processes required to effectively manage company's current activities and operations as well as its plans for growth
• Oversee all aspects of finance, corporate planning/development, and human resources
• Manage direct third party operational relationships on behalf of the company including business management, payroll, and external human resources vendors
• Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
• Write and submit reports to Partners in all matters of importance
• Expand and implement corporate policies and procedures including budgets
• Aid in business development, marketing, social impact, and strategic partnerships
• 5+ years operational experience at an entertainment company or similar role
• At minimum bachelor's degree in finance, law, or business preferred
• Talent agency, production, advertising, finance or venture capital experience valued
• Strong entrepreneurial spirit with passion for talent and future of digital
• Highly skilled in areas of data analysis, insights, and reporting
• Outstanding organizational and leadership skills with prior team leadership experience
• Experience with managing budgets and prior P&L experience
• Detail oriented with strong process and planning skills. Designs efficient systems, seeks productivity
• Must be proactive, resourceful and efficient with ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online