Intern - Graphic Design
ScriptationLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Scriptation is seeking a graphic design intern with the desire to work with a film and television oriented tech startup. This internship offers students or recent grads valuable hands on experience in a quickly evolving company. We are looking for reliable, creative, driven individuals who have a desire to work hard and take initiative on tasks/projects as well work closely with the company's CEO and marketing manager. If this describes you, please send us your resume and cover letter!
- Create graphics and design layouts for print ads, flyers, email newsletters, promotions, contests, online banners and social media accounts
- Collaborate with marketing, social media, and support campaigns with design and content solutions
- Assist with web design and layout solutions
- Advance your techniques for software ranging from Adobe Illustrator to Photoshop to make pixel perfect illustrations
- Must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and/or other common design and layout applications
- Must have a personal computer to work from
- Having access to graphic design and layout software is required
- Must have knowledge of social media marketing
- Basic HTML and/or Wordpress experience is a plus
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must have the ability to work independently as well as in partnership with team
- Proactive and positive attitude
- 2 days minimum per week in the office required
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online