Scarlett EntertainmentTexas City, TX
Full Time Job
Our business has booked and arranged events for clients all over the world including Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, New York, Dubai, Bahrain, India, Paris, Madrid, Rome, Berlin and all over the UK. We work with many leading global brands such as Prada, Ferrari, and Apple!
Our Account Managers are paramount to our success! Managing, working and delivering against our clients expectations is where you will excel in your career, make a healthy commission, achieve job satisfaction and recognition.
The best part about this job is you get out what you put in. You have an incredible opportunity, based on your work ethic and capabilities, to become a respected leader in the entertainment industry.
This is a target driven sales position but you must have a consultative approach to your work. Listening to and understanding our clients needs and presenting the best, most suitable options to them is vital.
So…what are we looking for?
- We want people who are goal driven with the ability to book talent and continue build the company.
- Individuals with outgoing personalities who can adapt to a fast paced environment.
- Great organisational, communication and time management skills are a must, as well as basic computer knowledge.
- Experience in B2B sales or account management.
- Ideally experience within the entertainment sector, or selling entertainment packages.
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills.
- Driven attitude, always keen and motivated by hitting targets.
- Have meticulous attention to detail.
- An understanding of the events industry and a passion for the industry will be hugely beneficial as will any travel and logistical background.
This job includes converting inbound leads to bookings, managing multiple accounts to build long term relationships with event agencies and corporate companies as well as ensuring you win repeat business and become their provider of choice for corporate entertainment.
On a daily basis you will be responsible for:
- Approving booking agreements between clients.
- Using our database to contact suitable acts for your clients events.
- Preparing itineraries for booked events.
- Being main point of contact for logistical queries.
- Cost up and book travel.
- Writing contracts.
- Raising invoices.
- Managing costings and commissions often in multi currencies.
- Taking overall responsibility for successful events.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program. The basic salary is highly competitive with very realistic target related bonuses taking the OTE to $80k-$100k. Our staff have been incredibly successful in hitting their targets and earning at the highest level. Along with the great earning potential they have also enjoyed trips to Thailand, Las Vegas, Dubai, Columbia, Rome to attend events.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above skills, then we'd like you to join our team!
$35,000 - $40,000 basic with additional monthly commission
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online