Scanline VFXVancouver, BC
Full Time Job
Design, develop, test, trouble shoot, maintain, and implement rigs for all aspects for VFX and 3D animation projects related to film, television and commercials. Support studio wide and production project requirements including characters, vehicles, environment and other various accessories.
• Works with production team to create the desired animation controls and qualities for objects and characters.
• Tests, trouble shoots animation controls and makes adjustments as necessary throughout the production cycle as they arise.
• Receives direction from leadership and escalates issues quickly, as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
• Diploma/Certificate, Degree in 3D Animation (preferred)
• Strong Maya knowledge- a must, Python/Mel (preferred), C (bonus), 3Ds Max (bonus)
• Experience delivering complete milestone/tasks under tight deadlines (preferred)
• Strong written verbal communication skills.
• Eye for detail, initiative and excellent organizational skills.
• Team player and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Strong trouble shooting/problem solving ability.