Branded Content Video Editor
Scale MediaSherman Oaks, CA
Full Time Job
Are you a Great Motion Graphic and Stock Footage Video Editor? We are looking for a talented Video Editor to join our team. We create (primarily short-form) presentation, ads, and sales videos for brands in the health and beauty space. We are looking for an in-house, self-starting and collaborative video editor who is well-versed with stock footage, story, and motion graphics. Specifically, we are seeking an editor who has experience and the desire to work in the following areas:
• Take scripts from text to finished video using stock video, graphics, after-effects, music, etc. We use mostly stock footage for our videos at this time.
• Assemble edits from A/V scripts.
• Assist with post organization
• 2+ years' experience in branded content video editing
• Highly skilled in video editing (Adobe Premiere or FCP preferred)
• Strong understanding of Adobe-based applications: Premiere Pro, After Effects (Lower Thirds & transitions, animation), Photoshop (infographics, light photo editing)
• Creative skills and ability to concept visual imagery to help tell a compelling story.
• Ability to work separately or as part of a creative team to create exceptional videos depending on project needs
• Able to work under pressure and under deadlines, with strong follow through abilities
• Accurate estimate time
• Solid communication and collaborative skills and ability to work cohesively as part of a team
• Well-organized, detail-oriented, flexible, and helpful
• Ability to multi-task, self-starter
• Impeccable organization abilities and experience creating Post systems
• Must live in the greater Los Angeles area
DO NOT APPLY IF:
• You do not live in Los Angeles or the surrounding area
• You want to work remotely
• You are hoping this will turn into a filmmaker/director position.
• You don't want to get your hands dirty and help with organizing existing projects, raw stock, etc.
• You aren't willing to implement notes you disagree with
• You have trouble taking direction
• You cannot work on your own
• You do not communicate well
• $50k to $60k based on experience • Medical, dental, vision insurance • Gym membership • Paid time off
We are a tight-knit, laid back company with multiple brands. We work hard and play hard. We believe in innovation, big ideas and rewarding great work. We are constantly growing and are looking for someone who will grow with us.
We are based in the Sherman Oaks village area, walking distance to restaurants and bars.
• Flexible dress code
• Kitchen stocked with snacks
Please send us your resume and a BRIEF cover letter. Reply ''I read the ad'' at the top of your cover letter. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online