San Francisco GiantsBrisbane, CA
Full Time Job
Title: Warehouse Associate
Reports To: Warehouse Manager
Status: Part-Time, Non-Exempt/Hourly
The San Francisco Giants are seeking Warehouse Associates who will help maintain warehouse operations including, organization, counting, stocking, picking and pulling store orders and ticketing of incoming merchandise. The Retail Warehouse provides support to all areas of the company. Warehouse Associates perform duties in support of this responsibility.
• Ensure warehouse is properly maintained and organized.
• Count merchandise and process inventory transfers using wireless scanners and desktop POS system.
• Tagging of incoming merchandise.
• Pull store orders by department for store replenishment.
• Lift and move merchandise, including receiving and restocking merchandise, as necessary.
• Provide great service and assistance to all within department and organization.
• Maintain proper housekeeping and organizational standards.
• Communicate all needs and issues to Warehouse Manager.
• Required to stand, crouch, kneel, lift and/or move up to 40 lbs., and climb ladders as needed.
• Additional responsibilities as assigned by Warehouse Manager.
• Self-motivated, friendly, professional, responsible and dependable.
• Previous warehouse and/or logistics experience a benefit.
• Must be able to work and thrive in a high paced, high transaction and high energy environment.
• Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
• Ability to communicate effectively in a timely manner with Retail and Warehouse personnel.
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
To apply, please submit your resume in a PDF attachment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?