Ballpark Operations Event Staff
San Francisco GiantsSan Francisco, CA
Part Time Job
Title: Ballpark Operations Event Staff
Reports To: Senior Director, Ballpark Logistics & Operations & Senior Director Special Events
Department: Baseball Operations
The Event Staff team will help with the set up and take down of equipment for baseball and non-baseball events in a safe and clean manner. Will work closely with various departments within the Giants Organization in order to successfully put on events.
Position Responsibilities :
• Will work with Supervisor setting up and taking down equipment and furniture used for events
• Make changes to floor plans if requested by client or event supervisor
• Provide hands on support for project throughout ballpark
• Customer service clients and guests during events
• Operate baseball pitching machines during selected events.
• Assist with client and vendor load-in/load-out for selected events
• Maintain and monitor furniture and equipment storage areas
• Light maintenance work such as painting, staining and equipment and furniture assembly may be required.
Knowledge and Skills Required :
• Valid Driver's License
• Minimum of one year experience in a relevant field, particularly in a hands-on support role preferred
• Ability to multi-task, punctual and presentable
• Ability to be adaptable and work as a team player
• Maintain high level of discretion and confidentiality at all times
• Event Set up and forklift experience a plus
• Required to stand, crouch, kneel, life and/or move up to 60lbs., and climb ladders as needed
• Must be able to work flexible hours and variable schedules, including nights, weekends and holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?