Game Operations Coordinator
San Antonio SpursAustin, TX
Full Time Job
This position is based out of Austin Texas and will support our Austin Spurs G-League Team.
The Game Operations Coordinator will be a dynamic, professional, energetic, creative individual with a successful track record in the development and implementation of corporate partner promotions and in-arena/on-court interactive game entertainment elements. The Coordinator will lead the day-to-day planning and implementation of in-market client promotions and fulfillment with the franchise, as well as coordination of all-related in-game entertainment elements (music and video). The Coordinator will coordinate all programming associated with implementation of summer camps and clinics. The position is responsible for working with office staff to create and execute various events throughout the calendar year.
• Develop and execute annual game operations strategic plan to ensure quality presentation and continued fan base growth.
• Serve as the liaison with the H-E-B Center at Cedar Park Operations and Production staff to ensure efficient game operations on both game days and non-game days.
• Develop, manage and execute all formats and scripts for any home game and direct the production of all games on game days.
• Coordinate and schedule all game operations and entertainment team staff.
• Communicate with operations staff regarding game day sponsorship activation including videoboard graphics and on court promotions.
• Manage and schedule all appearance requests for the entertainment team and mascot.
• Coordinate and provide support for team events.
• Schedule, coordinate and execute team youth camps and clinics.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point and other computer skills required.
• Previous supervisory experience preferred.
• Strong written, verbal communication, presentation and problem-solving skills required.
• Strong teamwork aptitude required.
• Strong customer service skills required.
• Able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Able to work independently and coordinate multiple tasks.
• Professional, highly organized and results-oriented individual willing to lead by example.
• Detail-oriented and organized; ability to handle several projects at once.
• Documented Game Operations and Promotional experience (minimum of 1-2 years) with a collegiate, minor league and/or professional sports team is preferred.