Intern - Operations
Salt River FieldsScottsdale, AZ
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Definition: Under the supervision of the Director, Operations, the Operations Intern will be assisting in the game-day operations at Salt River Fields.
Give tours of the facility to guests
Assist with the set up and breakdown of events
Assist with the hiring, scheduling, training, and management of gameday employees
Work with Guest Services department to ensure guests needs are met
Other duties as assigned by the Director, Operations
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics:
Must have good organizational skills
Must be able to follow directions and work with minimal supervision
Must be a team player
Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
Must have good communication skills
Position is seasonal and applicants must be available from February to April.
• How did you hear about this job?
• Yes/No: I am aware that this position is a temporary, seasonal position in Scottsdale, AZ with no relocation assistance?
• Yes/No: Can you pass a pre-employement background and drug screening?
• Why are you interested in this job?
• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
• Are you ok working long hours including nights and weekends?
• Define good customer service?
• What is your major? And why did you choose it?
• How would you respond to an angry guest?