Paid Intern - Distribution And Production Company
Saga FilmsToluca Lake, CA
Part Time Paid Internship
Saga Films is a worldwide distribution and production company, specializing in the acquisition of rights for Chinese and Pan-Asian markets.
We are looking for bright and proactive interns for 2-3 days per week in our Burbank office!
• Identify and research potential projects, creators, studios and partners
• Read scripts, write coverage and communicate with the acquisition team
• Gather information and update acquisition database & website
• Pitch visual and textual assets for projects (i.e., Logo, Stills, Motion Graphics, Scripts, web page design etc.).
• Work with producers and production team to support project content with graphics, titles, and posters.
• Manage projects in a timely fashion for multiple deliverables for projects on competing timelines.
• Create cross-functional support for other departments to meet their needs.
• Other office duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Passion for film culture, tv & entertainment industry is a MUST.
• Knowledge of the international film marketplace is greatly appreciated
• Fluency in Mandarin & English is highly preferred
• Demonstrated proficiency in writing and conducting research.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is highly preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a strong sense of responsibility.
• Work well with tight deadlines and at the same time show excellent creativity.
• Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
• Able to work 2-3 days per week.
Job Type: Internship
If you have questions, please email. No phone calls. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online