SAG-AFTRANew York, NY
Full Time Job
POSITION PURPOSE: The Workflow Coordinator is responsible for managing the Theatrical contracts department’s production and signatory documents housed in the NY local both electronically and in hard copy, creating documents at the request of the Theatrical Signatory Representatives, tracking background payroll records and other various aspects of workflow for the Theatrical department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
( This section provides a general summary of the most significant job duties performed. It does not explain in detail every single duty performed .)
• Maintain hard copy signatory and production files according to the established retention schedule.
• Coordinate with the Documentum Center on files ready for scanning.
• Provide back up and training on SAG AFTRA systems: Oracle, Documentum, Qlikview.
• Create Financial Assurances documents as requested by the signatory reps.
• Prepare the monthly NY Production Show Sheet and weekly updates.
• Inventory weekly Background Payroll registers and secure missing records.
• Assist the Senior Manager in creating the Quarterly Reports on Film/TV/New Media productions in New York.
• Trains temp staff on the department’s process and procedures.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Manager and/or Director.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
( This section provides a general summary of the most significant job duties performed and the average percent of time spent on each function. It does not explain in detail every single duty performed.)
• Able to relay information accurately and promptly.
• Must be customer service oriented, able to deal with difficult situations, producers and performers.
• Superlative interpersonal skills: high degree of patience and tact. Must be able to cultivate respectful, strategic and collaborative relationships with people from diverse backgrounds both internally and externally.
• Able to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
• Able to use Microsoft Office and PC applications.
• Detail oriented.
• Able to organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks under daily deadlines.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Work independently and as part of a team.
• Capable of taking direction from more than one supervisor.
• Have an understanding and awareness of worker rights impacting SAG-AFTRA members.
• Hold yourself and others accountable for a high level of performance and integrity.
• Must be able to work in a challenging environment where constructive feedback from others is encouraged.
• Must maintain regular and acceptable attendance at such level as is determined by SAG-AFTRA’s attendance policy.
• Must be available and willing to work extended hours per day or per week, including weekends, as SAG-AFTRA determines is necessary to meet its business needs.
• Must be available and willing to travel to such locations and with such frequency as the SAG-AFTRA determines is necessary or desirable to meet its business needs.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Basic skills: spelling, math, grammar, scanning and filing – passing score: 80%
• Microsoft Word and Excel tests (basic, intermediate and advanced) – passing score: 76%
• Typing test 35 WPM
• Lifting and moving boxes – passing score ability to lift and move a 30lb. box from floor to desktop and push a cart with two 30 lb. boxes loaded on it 50 feet.