Sales Operations Assistant
Sacramento KingsSacramento, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/6/2018 8:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Sales Operations Assistant jobs in Sacramento-CA
Search all Sales Operations Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sales Operations Assistant? Timeframe: 2018-2019 NBA Season; 12-16 hours a week (some nights and weekends will be necessary, based on 44 home game schedule)
Summary: Assists in the coordination, organization, implementation and follow-up activities of the Membership Development & Sales Campaigns (MDSC) Team on Kings game days.
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Assists the coordinating team on game days with Fan Experiences, Lounge Events, general office duties, promotional pack redemption, and membership fulfillment as well as in seat deliveries.
• Performs necessary logistical duties needed to execute promotions and campaigns, e.g. assembling prize packs, gift redemption, collecting entry cards.
• Responsibilities may also include assisting with database marketing/management activities.
• Organize and manage large group activities.
• Performs all other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Experience catering to the customer and exceeding expectations.
• An in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be a friendly, professional, personable, and outgoing individual.
• Self-starter with a positive attitude; committed to teamwork.
• Candidates must be available to work ALL Kings home games which includes nights and weekends to be considered.
• How did you hear about this job? This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.