Paid Intern - Human Resources
Sacramento KingsSacramento, CA
Part Time Paid Internship
Paid Intern - Human Resources Seasonal - Kings U
Timeframe: September 2018 - May 2019. (Must be able to work at least 25 hours a week)
MUST be enrolled in a College or University or a recent graduate (within 6 months) to be considered.
This position is responsible for providing a wide range of HR administrative support to the Human Resources Department to ensure that the Human Resources department objectives are accomplished efficiently, effectively and with established timelines.
• Supports Sr. Manager, Human Resources and Director, Human Resources with all levels of recruiting activities.
• Facilitates background check process, responds to external applicants, schedules interviews and appointments.
• Processes new hires in Workday
• Provides administrative support to the VP, Human Resources including managing calendar, coordinating meeting and event logistics, and completion of special projects.
• Maintains department filing system, I-9 files and Team Member personnel files.
• Coordinates all elements of meetings, training sessions and special events
• Assists Benefits Specialist with administration of Team Members benefits
• Assists with special projects as assigned
• Provide administrative support on a daily basis for the department
• Assist with Special HR projects as needed
• Under grad or graduate student in Business, Communication, HR, or related field
• High level of detail orientation skill and passion
• Must have great communication and writing skills
• Strong Microsoft Office skills to include PowerPoint
• Comfortable with public speaking and interacting with all levels of the organization
• How did you hear about this job?
• Why are you interested in this position?
Wage: $11.00/hour, No relocation or housing expenses provided.