Mobile App Support Team
Sacramento KingsSacramento, CA
Part Time Job
The Mobile App Support Team is responsible for quality assurance and troubleshooting of the Kings G1C mobile app.
• Assist in troubleshooting issues on the Kings G1C app on the concourse during Kings games in the 2018/19 season.
• Work with ticket sales, arena operations, and app product team to Identify bugs/issues on production releases and test existing and new features.
• Reporting bugs or other issues on the Kings G1C app to developers and the Director of Innovation & Esports.
• Document, track and update bugs or issues in project management systems.
• Provide detailed analysis and recommendations to developers and product team.
• Communicate and collaborate with necessary departments to solve identified problems.
• Additional responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Innovation and Esports.
• This a part-time position compensated at the rate of $12.00 per hour (Non-negotiable).
• Weekend, evening, holiday availability is a must.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?