Sacramento KingsSacramento, CA
Full Time Job
Job Summary: Fast paced. Forward thinking. Exciting. Impactful. The look and feel of the new era of Kings Basketball will be created here in the Kings Creative Services Department. Do you have the vision and energy to be a part of the team? The Sacramento Kings are seeking a Graphic Designer with energy, exceptional aesthetic sense and exceptional communications skills to join our in-house agency-style team. The Graphic Designer will collaborate with the creative director, design team, marketing team, and internal clients to develop breakthrough creative solutions worthy of a new generation of NBA royalty.
Key Responsibilities Areas (KRA's):
HAVE A VISION. The Graphic Designer is responsible for providing print/digital art creation to support various internal departments and campaigns throughout
• Deliver creative solutions to communicate brand objectives
• Work closely with project managers to keep all projects on schedule
• BE A LEADER.The Graphic Designer will be expected to take the lead at keeping projects moving forward.
• CONSISTENCY IS KEY. Ensure the look and feel that define the excitement of Kings basketball comes through loud and clear in every piece of communication we create.
• THINK POSITIVE. WORK HARD. Be self-motivated and bring a positive attitude and have strong communications skills
• COMMUNICATE. Always make sure you and your teammates are on the same page.
• Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or Visual Communications from a four-year college or university
• 5 years experience in an agency (or agency-like) setting
• An excellent portfolio.
• The ability to manage your own projects while working within a team environment
• Strong organization and interpersonal skills
• The ability to thrive within a fast-paced agency-style environment
• The ability to handle changing priorities and multiple projects simultaneously.
• An understanding of client specified marketing objectives.
• Proficient in the latest versions of Adobe Creative Suite.
• The salary range for this position is dependent on experience level and qualifications.
This is an on-site position. Applications without portfolios or work samples will not be considered.
• How did you hear about this job?
• Why are you interested in this job?
• Please submit link of portfolio of work.