Corporate Account Manager, Membership Sales
Sacramento KingsSacramento, CA
Full Time Job
Position Title: Corporate Account Manager, Membership Sales
Department: Ticket Sales
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Summary : We are looking for the next elite sport business professional to join our team and contribute to the continual focus surrounding selling out all Sacramento Kings home games each season. The Golden 1 Center, the 2017 Sport Facility of the Year, opened in 2016 and is quickly becoming a global entertainment destination. The Corporate Account Manager, Membership Sales will focus on maximizing revenue (season ticket memberships, premium courtside and club contractual agreements, nightly suite rentals, group sales).
Key Responsibilities Areas (KRA's): Responsible for meeting or exceeding all individual performance and developmental goals within specified time frames outlined by the Manager, Membership Sales:
• Generate revenue that meets or exceeds outlined goals through season ticket memberships, premium courtside and club contractual agreements, group sales, nightly suite rentals and partial plans.
• Utilize a wide variety of Sales 3.0 tools (OneMob, Outreach, Clearslide) to create meaningful engagement on a daily basis with prospective clients.
• Achieve monthly and quarterly sales goals on an annual basis.
• Daily focus on prospecting, appointment setting, executing sales presentations in a face to face format, and closing sales.
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients and prospects through creative means including, but not limited to: networking events, speaking engagements, seat visits at games, off site meetings, prospect tickets in-game.
• Maintain the highest level of customer service to all current and prospective clients.
• Meet with Manager, Membership Sales regularly producing accurate updates on pipeline health, meetings held, prospecting activities and overall sales performance.
• Candidate should posses a team first attitude, as well as the competitive desire to be the best.
• Actively participate in Team Member trainings, developmental opportunities and activities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• A Bachelor's degree, preferably with a focus on business management, sports management, or a related field
• Proven track record of top 10% results with two or more years of successful sales experience in a sports or Fortune 500 environment
• Self-starter with a positive attitude and strong work ethic; committed to teamwork
• High level of confidence, enthusiasm, and personal accountability
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and organizational ability
• Must be proficient in Archtics, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce and Outlook.
• Ability to multi-task and maintain strong prioritization and organizational skills
• Proven time management, organizational, and prioritizing skills
• Ability to work long hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?