Sacramento KingsSacramento, CA
Full Time Job
• Must be friendly and attentive to the needs of the fans and guests.
• Monitor entrances and inform the Head Usher or Assistant Head Usher when lines get backed up.
• Assist guests with special needs. Ex. wheelchair, walkers, etc.
• Help guests find restrooms, concession stands, smoking areas, Guest Services Stations, security guards, and first aid.
• Maintain order in assigned area by monitoring the crowd for potential disorder and intervene when appropriate and necessary.
• Must be able to address multiple guest concerns in a professional yet sympathetic manner.
• Required to be aware of many facets involving basketball, events, and the arena; including event schedules, food items available/location, merchandising locations, Security, first aid, etc.
• Help escort patron with special needs.
• Help with ticket relocations and ticket problems as needed.
• Aware of any special activities, functions, or promotions for that particular day and keep a strong understanding of all areas of the arena.
• Will know emergency evacuation plan and exit routes and must be able to remain calm and provide direction and guidance in the event of an emergency.
• A friendly, professional demeanor is required always.
• Able to adhere to proper appearance standards.
• Able to work accurately and courteously in a high-pressure environment
• The ideal candidate is available to work evening games and concerts, which includes nights, weekends and holidays.
• The hours will vary from week to week with the scheduled events; you will not be scheduled for every event. Scheduling is based on the needs of the department.
• Shifts will be from 4-8 hours in duration.
• Starting wage $11.00 per hour.
• A Criminal background check will be conducted
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?
• What is your seven-day schedule to work for the Golden 1 Center (ex. 24/7, Only weekends, only after 5:00 PM etc.)
• Can you tell us about a time when the level of service you gave a customer, resulted in a lasting impact on you? (describe in detail)
• If you had the choice of the perfect company to work for, what would it look like?