Front Desk Receptionist
Royce Carlton, Inc.New York, NY
Full Time Job
Royce Carlton, Inc., a subsidiary of ICM Partners, representing clients who are available for lectures and speaking engagements, is seeking a receptionist to answer phone calls, greet visitors, and manage day to day activities in the office. The receptionist will also support the staff's administrative needs.
• Answer all incoming phone calls and transfer to the appropriate department/staff member. Email messages when appropriate
• Greet visitors and promptly notify party of their arrival
• Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail
• Assist with clerical projects as assigned
• Order office supplies and maintain office organization
• Coordinate conference room meetings and manage scheduling
• Light bookkeeping, database management, and supporting Director of Administration
Competencies, Skills & Abilities:
• Bachelors or related degree strongly preferred
• Experience working in a professional setting as a receptionist or in an administrative capacity
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Outlook
• Organizational skills and attention to detail
• Must be proactive with the ability to work independently in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
• Value-add mentality required with the ability to adapt and flex when need be.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential; ability to interact with executive level management required.
Education: BA/BS degree preferred.
Experience: A minimum of one year as a receptionist or administrative assistant in a professional office.
Computer Skills: Proficiency in MS Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Expert level with Windows/PCs. Knowledge and experience with multi-line office phones.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online