Rogue RocketSherman Oaks, CA
Full Time Job
We build a wide range of content, including daily series', premium web documentaries, podcasts, live events & more. Our shows are delivered daily to a variety of digital platforms and enjoyed by loyal, passionate fans.
We're looking for an Editor to edit original video content for web distribution. The ideal candidate must possess strong Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, as well as creative storytelling chops and comedic timing to create a variety of shows with varying formats (host-scripted and unscripted-discussion, behind the scenes and field & studio production). In addition, we're looking for someone with a high-level of self-sufficiency, strong collaboration & communication skills who is able to adapt to changing show styles, schedules and feedback. Our ideal candidate has experience working with digital properties.
This position is located in Sherman Oaks, CA
• Edit videos in accordance with brand style and technical specs
• Turn videos around quickly
• Work closely with show teams across all our channels
• Find and manipulate additional assets across the web as needed
• Create video thumbnails, GIFs, and other new media ancillaries for upload
• Upload, annotate, and post videos across multiple social media platforms
• Archive and organize projects to streamline production as necessary
• Work on special promo assignments, or other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 2 years of industry experience
• High proficiency with: Adobe Premiere, Photoshop
• Highly creative, organized and able to work independently with little direction
• Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
• Comfortable working in a fast paced, lively changing production environment
• Strong knowledge and experience with different video formats, codecs, frame rates, audio compression, and web video standards
• Motion graphic skills and After Effects skills a plus
Please format your subject line as: (FirstName)(LastName)_Editor (example: Jane Doe_Editor)
We will only be seriously considering candidates with video links. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online