Ticket Office Manager
Roger Dean StadiumJupiter, FL
This was removed by the employer on 10/30/2018 8:17:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Ticket Office Manager jobs in Jupiter-FL
Search all Ticket Office Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Ticket Office Manager? Ticket Office Manager
Start Date: Immediate
This position is responsible for managing all aspects of ticketing operations for both the Spring Training and Minor League Baseball seasons at Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium; Spring Training home of the Miami Marlins and St. Louis Cardinals and Florida State League home for the Jupiter Hammerheads and Palm Beach Cardinals. Prime responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Day to day operations of the Ticket Office including Will-Call, season ticket sales and servicing (New and Renewals), individual game ticket sales, group ticket sales and information calls through the main office line.
• Processing of all ticket orders via phone, internet, walkup and in-house sales in a timely and efficient manner including the mailing of season and mini-plan ticket packages.
• Ensure accurate recording of payment and ticket information including daily, monthly and end of season reconciliation reports. Prepare end of day sales deposits.
• Maintain records for invoicing and accounts receivable in coordination with the Stadium Accounting Office.
• Reconciliation of Deferred Ticket Revenue accounts for Spring Training and Florida State League seasons.
• Daily reporting of activities, attendance and sales.
• Budget and track season ticket, mini plan and group package sales utilizing CRM database program (Score) and Tickets.com.
• Develop sales strategies to maintain existing accounts with additional focus on generating new accounts through cold calls, outside meetings and events.
• Proficient and self-motivated in sales with an ability to create revenue generating ideas.
• Training, supervising, and leading the Assistant Ticket Office Manager, the Ticket Office Intern and the part-time ticket office staff in all aspects of selling season, mini-plan, group and individual tickets.
• Manage customer service issues regarding tickets during all events.
• Provide outstanding customer service and fans-first attitude.
• Other duties as assigned
• Demonstrated experience working in positions that require successful customer service, organization, and strong communication (verbal and written) skills.
• Work experience in management and fiscal accountability.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks with attention to detail and follow-up.
• Strong computer background and knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Prior ticket sales, ticket office, customer service or Tickets.com experience a plus.
• Bilingual in Spanish and graphic art experience a plus.
• Must be willing to work long hours and weekends.
• Must be willing to cooperate and work well with all other areas of the organization.
• Must be patient and understanding with customers while following the business structure set forth by Roger Chevrolet Dean Stadium.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job? This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.