On Air Talent - KOAI
Riviera Broadcasting LLCPhoenix, AZ
Part Time Job
KOAI-FM, The Oasis 95.1/94.9FM, is seeking a part time on air host. The ideal candidate must have knowledge of the station format and the ability to connect with today's 35+ audience on-air, in-person and via social media/digital content.
Part-time on-air host
• Protect the license (via complete comprehension of FCC regulations, EAS procedures, and pay-for-play/plugola rules).
• Completely familiar with Scott Studios, Voxpro, Vibes and other cursory studio/broadcast equipment.
• Professional both in demeanor and dress both on and off the air (answering phones, interacting with listeners at events, etc.).
• Adept and consistent at creating and delivering social networking content (Blogs, Facebook, Twitter).
• Fully prepared for your shift, event, and appearance every day.
Core Competencies Required
• Accepts Coaching/Criticism
• Shows Creativity
• Strives for Results
• Builds Customer Loyalty
• Embodies Organization Image
Related Work Experience: Minimum 3 years on-air experience in a medium/large market.
Riviera Broadcasting is an EOE Employer.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online