Full Time Job
The Support Tech will provide quality support with a high degree of customer satisfaction, technical expertise, and timeliness.
• Provide expert and creative solutions to user problems of complex nature to ensure user satisfaction and productivity.
• Coordinate user and support issues among corporate sites to ensure timely distribution of knowledge and positive impact on user satisfaction and productivity.
• Research, resolve, and respond to highly complex questions in accordance with current standards. Act at the highest level of escalation for user problems within the help desk.
• Develop and direct projects to improve help-desk support capability.
• Act as a consultant and resource to the Help-Desk Manager.
• Demonstrate an awareness of and impact on relevant support issues on a company wide basis.
• Acquire, maintain, and expand knowledge of relevant product offerings, current support policies, and methods of support delivery, in order to provide technically accurate solutions to help-desk users.
• Attend training sessions offered within the group and lead training workshops.
• Develop and provide expert technical training, technical coaching, and mentoring to other help-desk employees.
• Lead or participate in team projects that enhance the quality or efficiency of support.
• Lead and assist other help-desk staff in support of a major or complex product.
• May act as product liaison for major products, working with independent software vendors to solve technical issues as needed.
• Develop, define, and communicate user/technical service policies for products supported by the help-desk.
• Consistently model the highest levels of support orientation and professionalism.
4 year technical degree preferred.
Excellent communication skills, excellent at providing customer service, excellent technical writing skills.
3-5 years in releated field
Reed Exhibitions is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1-877-734-1938.