Full Time Job
WHAT'S EXCITING ABOUT THIS JOB:
The Marketing Associate role is an exciting opportunity for you to showcase your skills and develop new ones under the direction of a senior Marketing team member. You will develop marketing materials for B2B and B2C campaigns across many industries within the US-all to be executed with a strong focus on the overall show marketing strategy. You will work on marketing projects across multiple disciplines, including digital, social media, special events, press/PR, partner marketing, education/conference programming, and more. As a Marketing Associate, you will travel to the events you work on throughout the country and see the results of your hard work while directly contributing to the success of the show!
BRING YOUR PASSION AND EXPERTISE:
Understand and execute projects against the marketing strategy while proactively contributing ideas to add value to the overall marketing campaign
• Work independently in each marketing discipline, while delivering a high quality of work
• Manage projects across multiple shows and share frequent status updates with marketing managers and marketing directors
• Comprehend and implement the specific needs and messaging of your targeted audiences through marketing deliverables
• Use key marketing performance metrics and appropriate tracking tools to measure the effectiveness of marketing deliverables and campaigns
• Share and apply best practices and actionable suggestions based on quantifiable results • Seek out and adapt to new marketing solutions to assess relevance and opportunity for other shows
• Request estimates to project cost and timeline; successfully monitor project implementation against proposed budget and timing
• Collaborate with other departments to create and cultivate a ''one team'' approach
• Undergraduate degree required; 1-2 years of work experience preferred
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, planning, attention to detail and analytical skills
• Thrives in a fast-paced working environment-functions well under pressure and flexibility to work with unpredictable deadlines and schedules
• Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task to manage multiple projects at the same time. Coordinates with managers, directors and support teams to meet project deadlines
• Passion for delivering exceptional customer service-both internally and externally
• Collaborative team player who works well in a team setting and across departments
• Professional level knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Dreamweaver preferred
Ability to travel 3-4 times per year
Reed Exhibitions is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact 1-877-734-1938.
WHO WE ARE:
Reed Exhibitions is the leading organizer of trade shows and world class events. Whether we're helping businesses grow and promote their brand or delighting fans at our pop culture and consumer based shows, our mission is to create unforgettable experiences that consistently exceed our customers' expectations. How do we do it? We innovate. Out of the box ideas are welcome here. We embrace creativity and foster the entrepreneurial spirit that keeps us growing and evolving. We collaborate. We put we before me and the customer above all. If you are looking for a fast paced, challenging, friendly and fun environment where no two days are ever the same, we'd like to meet you!
ABOUT CENTRAL MARKETING:
Our Central Marketing team is a highly collaborative group that supports all the US trade shows and events by creating and executing on all marketing plans.. We are a group-based department, structured to promote growth. Work here is fast-paced and dynamic. Changing priorities require agility, flexibility and the ability to stay calm under pressure. We share our work, celebrate our successes and learn from our experiences. The bonds forged here help us grow not only our careers, but deep and lasting friendships.