Full Time Job
Red57 is an entertainment advertising agency and post facility specializing in theatrical and broadcast promotions. By combining creative and post, Red57 is uniquely positioned to streamline and accelerate first cut to final delivery while ensuring high quality standards throughout.
Seeking a full-time entry level assistant editor. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter with a creative mind, technical background and a love for film, media and editing. The position provides a great start to the career path of a theatrical advertising editor. The candidate will receive valuable on-the-job training from industry veterans while working in a fun and fast paced media environment.
- Load media assets into SAN
- Post files for clients on secure sites
- Some general office duties
- Learn creation and organization of projects
- Learn transcode / encode of media
- Learn prepping of trailers, TV spots, etc. for finishing
- Learn network storage and asset management
- Learn security requirements and procedures
- Associate degree or higher in film, media or communications
- 2+ years of editing and media software experience a must
- Basic knowledge of video/audio formats and codecs a must
- Basic knowledge of MacOS / Windows operating systems a must
- Adobe software (Premiere Pro) knowledge a must; extensive knowledge a huge plus
- Great communication skills
- Flexible working hours a must with ability to work overtime or on weekends when needed
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online