Red Light ManagementLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Shalizi Group
Contribute to the design of printable graphics for apparel for our clients in the music industry, as briefed in by global creative direction, delivering on specific needs of each individual artist. Contribute to overall design intent and art creation for the seasonal ranges. Conceptualize, design and assist in post production in order to have designs print ready.
• Create graphics for the printable categories for the Company' various music artist
• Execute prints, graphics and art inline with the vision for the artist's apparel direction.
• Help to develop seasonal ranges including tech design / color / visual line planning
• Work closely with development in reviewing prototypes, strike offs, and submits for approval for all categories from design concept to production
• Ensure that all design, artwork, prints, and fabrics for sourcing are sent in correct format with all correct information to suppliers
• Work with development and technical design to ensure that all information on Line Plan, PLM, and catalog, are all correct and up to date
• Identifying and executing color palette / combinations, print, graphic and art opportunities resulting in increased revenue and sell-through for the brand
• Degree in graphic design / fine arts preferred
• 2+ years in apparel graphic design, including textile design, with strong working knowledge of product design / creation / development
• Ability to create and implement brand right / consumer relevant prints, art and graphics
• Ability to identify key marketplace trends and opportunities that are consistent with brand values and design aesthetic
• Knowledge of product development process / calendar / timelines
• Must be able to multitask and work in fast paced environment
• Must be proactive with a solution / result oriented attitude
• Must have excellent communication and follow through skills
• Must be highly organized and detailed oriented
• Ability to help design and develop compelling product that meets the required brand aesthetic, calendar timelines.
• Effective communication with internal teams and vendors/partners to insure timely delivery of accurate / quality product.
• Design and product development knowledge across accessory and headwear categories
• Knowledge of product development calendar, timelines, and deliverables
• Must be MAC computer literate in Applications - Adobe Illustrator, Word, and Excel
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online