Paid Intern - Social Media
Rare GlobalLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Paid Internship
Looking for a smart, industrious, and self-motivated intern.
In this position, you will showcase your multitasking and prioritizing skills as you help the team in daily work.
• Currently studying for Bachelor's degree
• Interest in transactional and digital media
• Interest in social media and cutting edge knowledge / understanding of digital media and social media platforms (including but not limited to YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest and TikTok)
• Exceptionally strong writing skills (copy for website and writing letters)
• Proficiency at Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint & Excel is a must) in addition to Adobe Acrobat
• Extreme attention to detail and organizational skills
• Reliable car, clean driving record, valid CA driver's license, and up-to-date insurance
• Creatively inclined, ability to create custom photography and video for Company social media platforms
• Responsible for contributing to Company's social media content: create, edit, monitor and post on social networks and engage in online presence
• Direct incoming visitors
• Ensure office supplies are fully stocked
• Miscellaneous office duties and tasks
• Invoicing and reporting
• Retrieving and distributing incoming mail; sending outgoing mail
• Coordinate daily mail
• Watch client content and report at weekly meetings
RARE GLOBAL management takes digital influencers to the next level, from popular online personas to powerful media brands with the ear of the millennial consumer.
Combining talent management with unique expertise in new media, fashion/beauty, and entertainment, RARE plans for the big picture: closing lucrative long-term deals and pursuing new opportunities for diversified revenue streams.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online