PS 260Venice, CA
Full Time Job
PS 260 is a creative business in the editorial and post-production space that provides award-winning work for films, commercials and music videos. Some of our client roster includes: Jet Blue, AT&T, Acura, UPS, Google, M&M's, and many others.
Our offices are located in New York City, Venice, CA, and Boston, MA.
We have an opening for an Office Manager to provide support to our facility, clients, staff in our VENICE location.
Candidates should be polished, punctual, and dependable with a flair and passion for creative solutions, high positive energy, and an obsession for service.
- Overseeing office affairs, including but not limited to: keeping inventory/stock of supplies and placing orders as needed, liaising with building owner/super, etc.
- Aid with coordinating of various client events and parties
- Making our clients and staff feel welcome and comfortable in the office by greeting and announcing all visitors to our staff
- Responsible for all incoming mail/phone calls, and distributing/transferring to appropriate individuals
- Keeping track of miscellaneous costs (petty cash, meal receipts, travel expenses, etc.)
- Preparing and serving coffee, light snacks and drinks to clients
- Specialty food runs, and assisting in grocery orders, checking inventory, ordering and stocking the fridges and pantries all while keeping an effortlessly orderly and clean kitchen, bar and facility.
- Light upkeep of the facility - cleaning up before/after clients, setting up and removal of food, loading/unloading dishwasher, and overall tidying up to ensure the facility is pristine
- Working knowledge of Mac system and social media platforms
- Light food and beverage set-up or preparation (savory & sweet snacks, coffee, cocktails)
- Comfortable with phone and greeting clients in a professional and friendly manner
- Going on runs for various office needs (hard drive drop-offs, coffee orders, etc.)
- Providing a welcoming full service atmosphere to our facility and clients
Successful candidate will be contagiously enthusiastic, personable, intelligent, quick thinker on their feet, and always seeking to be busy and improve our client's experience here.
Salary commensurate with ability and experiences.
Breakfast and lunch included in salary.
Overtime (OT) or occasional weekend OT may be required.
Please send your complete application via e-mail- only to the e-mail address indicated on this job posting.
E-mails sent to alternate PS260 addresses will not be considered. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online