PRStudio USALos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
PRStudio USA is looking for an experienced candidate in our Los Angeles and New York office:
We get a lot of terrific resumes, and are still looking for a strong, creative writer with direct experience and someone who can jump in, take charge and not only help with all publicity for the clients but keep track of the client comings and goings etc.
Experience requires your being a go getter and being able to manage a busy calendar, connect interviews and write up notes, create meeting agendas and post meeting notes, write media servicing memos, use Cision on a daily basis, source and attend red carpets and events, keep track of and pitch the media.
You must be able to keep deadlines, are a great listener.
Your day to day will include
- monitoring and servicing press breaks via google and internet research
- Cision Lists
- Itineraries and Memos
- New Business Research
- Direct client contact for coordinating interviews and pitching media
- Loading up and sending out invites via MailChimp or Constant Contact
- Managing the interns
Other TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Microsoft Office Suite 365 for PC
- SPECIFICALLY Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel
- Tech Saavy
- SOCIAL MEDIA experience
- ADMIN ASST experience in a PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICE
- WRITING EXPERIENCE
- Wordpress a plus
- Great at research
- HIGHLY ORGANIZED AND DETAIL ORIENTED
- Use Cision on a daily basis
- Assist on covering all red carpets and interviews
- Running errands, handling all personal items for boss - managing household
- Microsoft Office 365 for Mac
- Glue that holds the company together
- Media Monitoring /reviews etc
Person must have a reliable car, must be able to handle all things that go into managing someone's personal and professional life. You are the person who runs the show, and a valuable part of the team. You will interface with our PR media target /research assistant in some ways and some of your responsibilities will overlap. However must want and love helping people and keeping them organized.
You will -
- Be a strong writer, AP Style , Grammar etc - can work on press releases if needed, and bios
- Very quick on her/his feet when it comes to handling tasks
- Even temper, positive and energetic personality
- Master at Microsoft Office 365 for a PC
- Have a degree from a top 4 year University in the area of PR, Marketing, Communications, Theater etc
- Has had some exposure to entertainment or lifestyle industry
- Will help with events, pre press, press and post press and set up etc
- Is put together and professional in demeanor and skill
Would like to work in lifestyle PR with experts, professionals, talent and brands in the lifestyle and entertainment space.
Salary dependent on experience. Plus benefits 40k-50k Experienced candidates please apply!
Please include any all technical skills in cover letter
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online