PRStudio USALos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Boutique PR Firm working with talent and lifestyle clients is looking for a capable administrative assistant for the office.
- Agency experience. Either manager, agent, or publicist or asst to a creative
- Knows how to roll calls and keep a phone sheet
- Detail oriented from some kind of production work or agency work to complete comprehensive tasks such as internet research and detailed information gathering
- Must know the Microsoft Office 365 Suite. There is heavy Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Can keep a busy calendar as well as make and confirm appointments, send schedules and itineraries to clients
- Creative writer
- Good with a social media and can assist with managing the company accounts and Web site
Extra qualifications that are not required but would be helpful:
- Agency Experience
Working here you will learn the ins and outs of publicity and the entertainment industry. You do not have to want to be a publicist you just have to be committed, loyal and want to contribute while you are learning. If you are quick on your feet, are patient, even tempered and want to work around fun passionate people who love film, Televison and theater, this could be a great job for you.
College graduate OK as long as you have the above required experience.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online