Supervising Producer, Branded Video
Prometheus Global MediaManhattan, NY
Full Time Job
Supervising Producer, Branded Video
Billboard and The Hollywood Reporter are premier media properties focused on covering the entertainment and music industries via leading digital destinations and original video programming (See samples at YouTube dot com /Billboard and /Hollywood Reporter.) The group exists under the parent company Valence Media, which includes Dick Clark Productions and Media Rights Capital.
We are looking for an experienced, NYC-based Supervising Producer of Branded Video to join our growing team. The branded content team creates relevant and exciting stories for the Billboard/THR audience and brings the companies' industry-leading voice and distribution strategy to brand partners.
The ideal candidate is someone enthusiastic about music, television, movies and popular culture. He/she will produce and project manage a wide range of content including: behind-the-scenes documentaries, branded music videos, special event coverage and creative short films. The Supervising Producer will act as the video liaison between internal departments (branded, sales, edit, social, etc.), hired crews, vendors, talent teams, and company creative and business leads.
This is a full-time position at our Midtown Manhattan office reporting to the Director of Production.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
• Lead and manage end-to-end production of assigned projects, delivering programs on schedule and within budget
• Maintain a global rolodex of skilled vendors, crew and creative filmmakers
• Create and track production budgets and schedules across multiple campaigns
• Produce video that is conceived, shot and formatted specific to the needs of the web and mobile platforms
• Efficiently manage and mentor other producers, editors and freelancers
• Oversee management of raw footage, assets, media delivery and project archive
• Help drive and elevate Billboard/THR's filmmaking capabilities with a focus on emerging video platforms and formats
• Assist the Branded Content Team in identifying new storytelling trends for the ideation and pitch process
• Communicate clearly and professionally across departments and with managers about project budgets, schedules, approvals and deliverables
• Frequent travel is required in this position. Must be comfortable producing on-site and in the field.
• 6+ years of experience creating and managing the production of premium digital video for large-scale audiences
• Expert in production management and post-production supervision
• Experience hiring and managing freelance crew
• Experience working with A-List Talent
• Excellent communication, presentation, and strategic skills
• A track record of coming up with creative solutions for logistical challenges
• Be supremely organized, proactive and positive at every stage of production
• A desire to work unconventional hours, multi-task and facilitate quick turn-a-rounds
• Ability to think strategically and efficiently across multiple concurrent campaigns
• BA/BS required
• All applications must include a link to an online producing reel or work samples
Billboard-Hollywood Reporter Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online