Senior Product Owner, Digital Media
Prometheus Global MediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Job Title: Senior Product Owner, Digital Media - New York City
Location: New York, NY
Type: Full Time
• Plan the execution and delivery of the product roadmap through close collaboration with UX/UI designers, engineering teams, quality assurance, and third party vendors
• Participate in daily and weekly development stand-ups to monitor progress and adjust priorities if needed
• Define product KPIs, actively measure and analyze existing products for opportunities to innovate and improve performance
• Help define product requirements in partnership with stakeholders and in alignment with the overall strategic plan
• Possesses the ability to experiment, iterate, innovate, and fail quickly.
• Communicate effectively and maintain strong relationships with brand stakeholders, partners, business and technical teams
• Document new features and communicate functionality to relevant internal stakeholders
• Integrate usability studies and research into product requirements to enhance user engagement
• Collaborate with UX/UI teams to improve user experience across all platforms and products
• Stay current with competitive landscape, industry trends, and digital innovation within the marketplace
Required skills & expertise:
• 3-5 years of product management experience working on web products and platforms
• Experience working with Broadcast or Publishing company a big plus.
• Hands-on experience in all stages of the product life cycle,
• Proven track record of making smart trade-offs between feature development versus time-to-market
• Hands-on experience with desktop/mobile analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture, Mixpanel, etc.
• Extensive knowledge of product and software development techniques and agile methodologies.
• Deep experience with ad products and platforms
• Grasp of responsive web design principles and a good understanding of front-end web technologies.
• Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical, and communication skills
• Great team player with respect for others, yet able to work independently
• Enthusiasm for new trends and technologies in the online space
• Bachelor's degree required. (technical degree a plus)
Prometheus Global Media is an equal opportunity employer.
The Billboard-Hollywood Reporter Media Group, which reaches a growing audience of more than 45M US unique monthly users, includes Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter,SPIN, VIBE and Stereogum. The company has operations based in New York City and Los Angeles and syndicates content to more than 16 countries worldwide.
Prometheus Global Media (Billboard, The Hollywood Reporter, Spin, Vibe & Stereogum) is seeking a Product Owner to own the one or more of our core consumer and business products. This person will work collaboratively with teams of brand stakeholders, engineers and designers to evolve our websites and tools to meet the needs of our users, brand partners, and editorial staff.
The Product Owner will lead teams to bring the best user experiences, business strategies, and product design to the marketplace while validating with usability studies, A/B testing methodologies and analytics. You will work closely with the development leads and cross-functional teams on various brand initiatives across different digital platforms desktop, mobile, video, email, social, audio and more.