Senior Manager, Marketing Strategy
Prometheus Global MediaLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Billboard / Hollywood Reporter Media Group is looking for a Senior Manager, Marketing Strategy to join our Marketing Strategy (pre-sale) team. This team works closely across all internal functions to create custom music- and entertainment-based partnership solutions for our advertisers.
Candidate must be confident interfacing with a variety of internal teams, leading brainstorms, working in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple projects daily. This position reports directly to the Executive Director, Marketing Strategy.
• Lead brainstorms to conceptualize innovative marketing solutions for a variety of advertisers
• Create clear, concise marketing proposals that communicate how our platforms (editorial, native content, event activations, talent alignment, social media) will be used to support client objectives
• Build out packages for new offerings to educate the Sales team and clients
• Work with internal teams to request and implement design assets, production budgets, research, etc.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum of 5 years experience in marketing / media advertising in the music and entertainment industries
• Strong knowledge of the online advertising industry
• Expert experience with Keynote / PowerPoint
• Excellent writing and presentation skills (e.g., grammar, structure, storytelling)
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Team-oriented – flexible, helpful and able to work well with others
• Solution-oriented – proactive problem solver, quick learner and strategic thinker
• Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a fast-paced work environment
• Passion for music and entertainment