Senior Manager, Marketing Execution
Prometheus Global MediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/6/2018 2:48:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Senior Manager, Marketing Execution jobs in New York-NY
Search all Senior Manager, Marketing Execution postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Manager, Marketing Execution? Billboard / Hollywood Reporter Media Group is looking for a Senior Manager, Marketing Execution to join our Marketing Execution (post-sale) team. This team works closely across all internal functions to execute best-in-class custom music- and entertainment-based partnership programs for our advertisers.
Candidate must be confident interfacing with a variety of internal teams and external clients, working in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple projects daily. This position reports directly to the Executive Director, Marketing Execution.
• Execute all elements of sold programs, including timelines, budgets, creative executions and follow-up on all deliverables
• Directly responsible for client and agency management throughout programs including client meetings / calls and industry events / conferences
• Liaise across Brand Partnerships, Editorial, Account Management, Product, Social, Branded Content, etc. to maintain best-in-class project management practices
• Create materials related to sold programs including deal point memos, profit and loss statements, contracts and program recaps
• Bachelor's degree
• Minimum 5 years experience in digital, publishing or other media marketing
• Strong knowledge of the online advertising industry
• Team-oriented – flexible, helpful and able to work well with others
• Solution-oriented – proactive problem solver, quick learner and strategic thinker
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills – delivers information in a clear and concise manner
• Familiarity with multiple media and social platforms
• Extensive experience in digital, video and branded content
• Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a fast-paced work environment
• Passion for music and entertainment This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.