Manager Of Account Management
Prometheus Global MediaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Manager of Account Management
The Manager of Account Management will play a critical role within our fast-paced advertising sales team by directly managing a team of Account Managers. The role of Manager will be to lead the team by focusing on creating compelling proposals to drive revenue to the organization while ensuring all existing campaigns are properly managed.
include, but aren't limited to:
• Directly manage a team of account managers that will enable Billboard & The Hollywood Reporter and our associated properties to deliver unmatched value to our customers, with strong emphasis on developing best practices that continuously improve campaign performance across all platforms (web, mobile, and video)
• Work with Ad Ops to improve the delivery of campaigns. Assess risk and devise creative solutions to ensure that all campaigns deliver in full.
• Handle any and all ad hoc requests that may surface in a timely, efficient manner.
• Point of contact for Operative Support- overseeing the growth and success of system implementation.
• Act as the account management liaison for external partners whose advertising assets we represent such as Warner Music Group.
• Responsible for providing team with essential documents to outline team processes and best practices. (i.e. benchmark data, 'how to' Operative guide)
• Oversee pre-sale plan building, rate approvals, post-sale campaign execution, and post-campaign wrap up reports.
• Work with the team to proactively package digital assets to drive greater revenue and maximize inventory.
• Expertly and successfully resolve escalated client/agency issues, seizing such opportunities to help team members learn and grow.
• Provide day-to-day support for team members via regular check-ins. You'll guide your team's overall account strategy and help identify areas for improvement.
• Analyze accounts that are assigned to each member of your team. Constantly find ways to balance workload across the entire group.
• Mentor individual team members in their professional goals; identify opportunities for development and growth.
• Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
• Able to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment.
• A strong ability to perform independently and proactively while working in a team environment.
• High energy and teamwork mentality a must.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree required
• 5 years of online experience in digital media planning
• Management experience preferred