Director, Brand Partnerships Creative
Prometheus Global MediaNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/9/2018 9:48:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Director, Brand Partnerships Creative jobs in New York-NY
Search all Director, Brand Partnerships Creative postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, Brand Partnerships Creative? Director, Brand Partnerships Creative (NYC)
Prometheus Global Media is looking for a Director to join the Brand Partnerships Creative team. The key responsibility of this position will be to produce and publish branded entertainment across Billboard / Hollywood Reporter / Dick Clark / MRC / Vibe / Spin / Stereogum properties in partnership with our clients.
This position works across the Marketing, Editorial, Account Management and Product departments to execute innovative cross-platform sales opportunities for leading digital agencies and Fortune 500 companies. Experience across execution of custom video, social and branded content is a must. Management experience is a must.
• Manage a creative staff of producers, writers, and filmmakers in New York and Los Angeles.
• Create and deliver treatments, features, storyboards, social media copy, and pre-production books.
• Build and manage a team of freelance writers, directors, photographers, editors.
• Research, vet, and book musical talent. Manage talent relationships associated with branded entertainment programs.
• Work hand-in-hand with editorial teams to ensure branded entertainment is on-brand and on-voice for Billboard / Hollywood Reporter / Dick Clark / MRC / Vibe / Spin / Stereogum platforms.
• Work hand-in-hand with Postsale production managers to ensure campaigns are executed on time and on budget.
• Ensure each program's brand and FTC guidelines are met and content is aligned with client expectations and KPIs.
• Communicate directly with clients outlining creative vision, creative production status.
• Ensure quality of thinking and innovation within every creative project
• Develop and implement the branded content creative workflow, managing internal and external production to ensure the quality of work
• Work cross functionally with finance, product, design, marketing, and sales to ensure major projects can get from idea to execution smoothly.
• Problem-solve between inter-departmental teams on a daily basis.
• Minimum 3 years of branded content creative and production experience
• Minimum 5 years integrated marketing experience
• Minimum 2 years team-building and management experience with a proven track record of developing and implementing creative production systems and workflows
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
• Must be a pop-culture enthusiast with a vast understanding of the music, entertainment and media industries
• Excellent time management and confidence delivering on multiple artist-driven programs on behalf of Fortune 500 advertisers
• Assertive, detail-oriented, organized, and able to build consensus and drive ideas amongst a diverse group of marketers, strategists, and brand partnership team members
• Proactive learner with the ability to 'wear many hats' and take on new, growing responsibility
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Must be highly organized, have demonstrated ability to manage multiple deliverables, with strong attention to detail under tight deadlines
• Strong diplomat able to manage internal and external expectations while delivering on time and budget.
• Collaborative team member comfortable in fast-paced environment and working/meeting with competing deadlines.
• Flexibility with working extended hours and possible weekends/evenings.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for consideration will be contacted. No phone calls, no agencies please.
Prometheus Global Media is an equal opportunity employer. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.