Digital Account Coordinator
Prometheus Global MediaLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/17/2018 4:48:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Digital Publishing Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Digital Account Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Digital Account Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Digital Account Coordinator? Digital Account Coordinator (Los Angeles)
The Digital Account Coordinator will play a critical role within our fast-paced advertising sales team.
The Digital Account Coordinator will be responsible for leveraging our rev ops systems and liaising with other departments to deliver support for digital media buys on our music and entertainment properties including Billboard and The Hollywood Reporter. This position is a critical support role responsible for assisting our account management team. The role requires participation in all many stages of the digital sales process: adding media plans to Operative, gathering campaign materials, taking screenshots, monitoring delivery, liaising with billing, and other ad hoc tasks for special projects as required.
This person ideally has a basic knowledge of online web, mobile and video advertising. A passion for entertainment, ability to prioritize, and a strong willingness to learn are key qualities that will contribute to a candidate's success in the role.
include, but aren't limited to:
Includes: assisting account managers in filling out sales documents such as digital RFPs, RFIs, and publisher questionnaires; digital and integrated media plan data entry; liaising with inventory and research teams; monitoring & maintaining campaign calendars; filling out ad spec requirements; reviewing IOs; and entering and generating IOs in CRM/Salesforce
Campaign Execution and Management
Includes: assisting with campaign material gathering; ensuring that all aspects of digital campaigns are organized; monitoring campaign delivery during flights, comparing 1st and 3rd party reporting; compiling and sending screen shots when campaign is live
Campaign Completion and Wrap up
Includes: generating final delivery summary once campaign has; submitting invoice requests to PGM Billing and working closely with the billing department to uncover and resolve billing discrepancies
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Minimum 1-year experience at a publisher or agency?
• Basic knowledge of the online advertising industry?
• Extremely organized and an exceptional multi-tasker?
• Strong communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills - delivers information in a clear and concise manner
• Exercises professional demeanor and follows direction well, respectful of management and colleague's, delivers upon requests, follows procedure?
• Ability to work independently - pays attention to detail and delivers 'client ready' work that have been proofread and formatted appropriately
• Time Management - able to prioritize, work under tight deadlines, and execute quick project turnarounds in a fast-paced environment. Uses downtime effectively and efficiently
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for consideration will be contacted. No phone calls, no agencies please. Prometheus is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.