Sales Executive-Cloud Applications & Media Services
Prime Focus TechnologiesCulver City, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Sales Executive-Cloud Applications & Media Services jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Sales Executive-Cloud Applications & Media Services postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sales Executive-Cloud Applications & Media Services? Sales Executive-Cloud Applications & Media Services (Los Angeles, CA)
This role will be responsible for outbound sales activities and management and growth of key accounts. Individual will co-develop and implement a comprehensive sales and account growth strategy to create awareness of product offering, generate trial, close revenue and nurture accounts. Role will require consultative selling approach and responsibilities will include analyzing customer needs, advising customers on how to implement cloud applications and services into their organization, and solidify long standing relationships. Role will:
• Establish annual and quarterly sales objectives and quotas (forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for territory; projecting expected sales volume for existing and new products and services).
• Direct Management of Large Accounts - must become the customer advocate.
• Strategic Selling - candidate's domain expertise will allow for on the fly needs analysis.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
• Product and services offering is technical in nature, demanding a combination of technical & solution sales experience and/or Business Process Management Services Sales experience.
• Must understand the intersection of technology, media, and postproduction relating to Hollywood Studios and Broadcasters.
• Knowledge of MAM/DAM, metadata management, international servicing and media processing.
• Ability/Experience selling Cloud, Software-as-a-Service, and outsourced services.
• Understanding the content supply chain from production through distribution.
• Experience selling Consultation/Professional Services (i.e. Accenture, E&Y), Broadcast Services (i.e. playout, automation), OTT, MAM or enterprise level media services.
• 5+ years' of sales experience in the media and entertainment industry - relationships with studios like Warner Bros, Lionsgate, CBS, and broadcasters like NBC, Fox and Turner a major plus.
• Experience at companies like: media practice at Accenture, Cognizant, and/or Deluxe, Avid, Dalet, Levels Beyond, PIX Systems, MediaSilo, Technicolor, Viz RT a plus.