Administrative Support & Office Coordinator
Prime Focus TechnologiesCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
There is an exciting opportunity open for an Administrative Support & Office Coordinator extraordinaire with a growing Software as a Service (SaaS) company in the digital media and entertainment space.
Key Administrative Support & Office Coordinator Extraordinaire
Are you ready to take your creative enthusiasm, problem solving skills, and commitment to perfecting the fine details to a new level?
- Support the CEO, Finance, Operations, and other key stakeholders on the executive team.
- Contribute to ad-hoc projects with financial management.
- Manage the office calendar of events, meetings, etc.
- Book and manage international travel arrangements, including visas, flights, cars, and hotels.
- Coordinate staff meetings, conferences, and trade show schedules.
- Perform inventory checks and order office supplies.
- Maintain the office environment.
- Focus on the fine details to keep our numbers reconciled, our clients informed, and our staff happy.
- 2-5 years' experience in a direct administrative support or office management role.
- Clerical accounting experience tracking down account payables and receivables.
- Advanced technical proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, Slides).
- Experience with GoToMeeting, WebEx, and other similar meeting software.
- Experience working within the digital media and technology industry, preferred.
- Must be dependable, have the ability to handle multiple requests and re-prioritize dynamically.
- MULTITASKING IS A MUST!
The ideal fit will be someone who is driven and comfortable taking the lead in any project assigned with the ability to think outside of the box and be proactive in problem solving. Communication is key as you will be working with various teams/departments on a global basis and being able to drive results with limited supervision.
We believe your accomplishments are much more important than your resume. If you're excited about this role please include a half-page write up of how you can help our company and why you feel you are the best candidate for the role. We will read the half-page write-up first so please keep this in mind when submitting. It is also important to include your salary expectations along with your resume.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online