Digital Media Coordinator
Premiere DigitalLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
About the Role
The Digital Media Coordinator is responsible for sourcing and validating assets according to service specifications and the distribution (delivery) of content to broadcaster's and digital service providers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions**):
• Ensuring efficient, secure, and complete intake and delivery of all digital assets, into our platforms, as detailed and agreed upon in the Delivery List.
• Working with various cross-functional teams to ensure the flow of production media assets through the Company is efficient, secure, and optimized, with a key focus on developing and executing best practices.
• Evaluating received metadata reports and partnering with internal and external teams to resolve basic issues.
• Assisting various initiatives focused on improving and developing the intake, review, sharing, and distribution of production media assets.
• Monitor and parse a high volume and time sensitive order queue
• Ensure source assets are restored and conformed as required
• Validate metadata, image, video, audio and timed text media assets against a variety of client and internal specifications
• Package source assets and metadata as per servicing profile specifications
• Communicate and document internal rejections to the appropriate teams
• Verify integrity of deliverables and delivery package prior to servicing
• Maintain servicing action logs as needed
• Other tasks as needed to meet project deadlines
• Other job duties as assigned
• Understanding of various media formats such as video, audio, image and timed text.
• Understanding of industry format standards such as PAL, NTSC, timecode, framerate, codec, audio settings/configurations, metadata (title and technical – html, xml)
• Understand media encoding, transcoding, and file transfer protocols
• Keen data entry and proofreading skills
• Understanding of Broadcast Deliverable Specifications
• Knowledge of Media Transfer Mechanisms (Aspera, Signiant, etc)
• Understanding if Media Content Protection
• Understanding of SOP Security Protocols
• Proficient skills working effectively in a fast-paced team environment managing high volumes of orders without error.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong attention to detail and organization skills
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities
• Strong interpersonal abilities and communication skills
• Ability and interest to work in a geographically diverse environment
• General Editing/Studio/TV/Film/Pre or Post-production experience
• Experience in UHD, HDR, 4k, 6k (Dolby Vision/HDR10)
• Experience with metadata formats, including but not limited to XML, CSV, XLS, and HTML/CSS
• Experience with workflows in multiple locations across multiple time zones.
• Ability to learn and process information quickly is a plus.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Minimum 1 years' experience in working in media operations
* Candidate must be available either day or evening shift
* This position is based in Los Angeles, CA and an on-site position