Motion Graphics / 3D Designer
Portland Trail BlazersPortland, OR
This was removed by the employer on 8/17/2018 8:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Motion Graphics / 3D Designer jobs in Portland-OR
Search all Motion Graphics / 3D Designer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Motion Graphics / 3D Designer? Motion Graphics / 3D Designer (Part-Time)
As employees of the Portland Trail Blazers at the Rose Quarter, we bring people together to create extraordinary moments and lasting memories through the power of sports and entertainment.
To support our pursuit, we are looking for a part-time Motion Graphics/3D Designer. You will create engaging and unique content for the Rose Quarter digital signage that could include concourse and in-arena signage. To flex your design skills, you'll assist in developing concepts, storyboarding and other pre-production work. You'll also help schedule content and work with softwares that run our digital signage.
You will be responsible for:
• Creating content for digital signage throughout the Rose Quarter.
• Designing sponsorship animation for in arena LED or other digital signage.
• Integrating 3D elements into motion graphic productions.
• Building marketing and partnership graphics for Broadcast usage.
• Assisting with conceptual and storytelling productions.
• Ideating and innovating new ways to increase fan experience content.
You are qualified if:
• You have advanced knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
• You have a strong knowledge of Cinema 4D and/or 3DS Max or Maya.
• You have intermediate knowledge of Premiere, Avid and/or other non-linear editing systems.
• You are a collaborator at heart and a strong teammate.
• You have comprehensive knowledge of various digital medias.
• You seek inspiration, enjoy trying new approaches and regularly like to push possibilities creatively.
• You understand the importance of strong communication and are dedicated to providing updates and sharing information amongst the team.
• You recognize that feedback and iterations are an impactful part of the design process.
If you have a portfolio showcasing your creative approach to Motion Graphics and 3D Design, then apply for our part-time Motion Graphics/3D Designer position!
Offers of employment will be conditioned on an individualized assessment of background check results after a conditional offer is made.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to being champions of diversity in our organization and community.
• How did you hear about this job?
• Are you available to work a part-time schedule?
• Are you at least 18 years of age?
• Where can we find your portfolio online? This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.