Corporate Partnerships Sales Manager
Portland Trail BlazersPortland, OR
Full Time Job
As employees of the Portland Trail Blazers at the Rose Quarter, we bring people together to create extraordinary moments and lasting memories through the power of sports and entertainment.
To support our pursuit, we are looking for a Corporate Partnerships Sales Manager with a proven track record of sponsorship sales. This individual should be driven by their relentless drive to meet and exceed personal revenue goals. Our Corporate Partnerships Sales Manager will leverage their diverse portfolio inclusive of NBA, esports, and event and entertainment properties.
You will be responsible for:
• Achieving annual revenue goals by closing new business partners, upselling current business partners and renewal of existing partners.
• Prospecting companies, organizations, associations and current sponsorships to establish dialogue in the discovery of potential partnership needs to ensure a mutually beneficial relationship.
• Utilizing CRM based systems to organize and account for prospecting and building potential partnership deals.
• Managing a portfolio of current partnership accounts and developing credible and long lasting relationships with those partners through consultative selling.
• Managing pricing (rate card) of partnership assets and development of partnership packages.
• Working collaboratively and effectively with all functional areas of business and with key stakeholders in the organization.
• Creating and presenting to Director of Sales and prospective partners holistic solution based proposals and offerings that aligns with company initiatives and appropriately reflects the Trail Blazer brand.
• Working closely with Partnership Marketing Managers to ensure clients received superior service, activation plans and complete fulfillment of contract details.
• Achieving high productivity and activity levels for new business development.
You are qualified if:
• You hold a 4 year degree in Sales and Marketing or other related field.
• You have a minimum of 3 years experience in a related industry with an emphasis in Sports Marketing, Advertising and/or Partnerships preferred.
• You have a demonstrated history of success in partnership-related sales.
• You are experienced in evolving activation and fan engagement assets into partnership packages.
• You maintain current, reliable knowledge of our industry and marketplace.
• You possess strong selling and presentation skills.
• You are amazing at building and maintaining relationships.
• You have a thorough understanding of digital and social marketing.
• You have a strong work ethic - we're an organization that values productivity.
If you have sales or partnerships experience within the sports industry, then take the next step and apply for our Corporate Partnerships Sales Manager role!
Final offers of employment will be contingent on a successful background check after a conditional offer is made.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to being champions of diversity in our organization and community.
• How did you hear about this job?
• Are you at least 18 years of age?