Point.360Los Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are currently seeking an experienced Coordinator to join our Localization team. Candidates should have experience working in post-production, preferably in the area of subtitling and/or captioning; be capable of working in a fast-paced environment requiring basic computer knowledge (Microsoft Word, Excel); possess excellent communication skills (written and verbal); and thrive while handling a number of tasks at once. Qualifications include extraordinary attention to detail, ability to work with minimal supervision, and a superior command of English grammar.
- Position is full time (40 hrs./week) with occasional overtime
- Hiring for day and swing shifts
- A grammar & spelling test will be administered at the interview
• Create work orders and manage projects through to delivery
• Manage priorities, ensuring all deadlines are met
• Proactively communicate with clients; manage expectations and keep them informed of project milestones
• Proactively communicate with other departments to manage workflow and/or resolve problems as they arise
• Attention to detail
• Problem solving
• Quick learning and retention
Point.360 has been serving the studios and independents in post-production for over 30 years, and we have a true passion for the business. Our innovative and award-winning team consistently provides creative, high-end results for television series, feature films, and commercials. Utilizing the latest technology, Point.360 serves the global community from the heart of Los Angeles.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online